Beginning the year with a week of prayer is a great idea! Why? Because prayer is the breath of the soul – when I breathe I live, when I cease to breathe I die!
Following are six message to serve you as you lead your congregation forward in prayer.
Again, our sole purpose is to resource you and your preaching arsenal. May God breathe upon you as you stand in the gap in prayer!
- Victorious Praying Ephesians 6:18-20
- Praying in Agreement Matthew 18:18-20
- The Therapy of Prayer Mark 14:32-42
- The Weapon of Prayer II Corinthians 10:3-5
- Praying in the Spirit I Corinthians 14:1-33
- Fasting and Prayer Matthew 17:14-21
- To fail to pray is to forfeit what prayer was meant to do!
- Prayer is communion of my soul with God!
- If we prostrate ourselves before the Lord, we will never be prostrated before the enemy!