SERMON ON THE MOUNT – MATTHEW 5
I love the principles taught in the Sermon on The Mount. Why? Because it’s Jesus addressing the matters of the heart; it’s Jesus getting under our skin; it’s Jesus showing us how to be whole, content, hungry and satisfied. It’s Jesus revealing to us that the greatest joy in life is having nothing to prove and no one to impress.
Blessed reading as you find your joy in Christ alone!
SERMON ON THE MOUNT SERIES
- Blessed Are The Poor In Spirit – Matthew 5:3
- Blessed Are They That Mourn – Matthew 5:4
- Blessed Are The Meek – Matthew 5:5
- Blessed Are The Hungry And Thirsty – Matthew 5:6
- Blessed Are The Merciful – Matthew 5:7
- Blessed Are The Pure In Heart – Matthew 5:8
- Blessed Are The Peacemakers – Matthew 5:9
- Blessed Are The Persecuted – Matthew 5:10-12
To the degree that my heart is emptied of the self-life (poor in spirit) to that same degree my heart can be filled with Jesus – and to that degree will be my spiritual health and internal joy!