The Armor of God – Ephesians
It’s no secret to anyone that your life will always go in the direction of your most dominant thoughts. In other words, we feel what we feel and we do what we do because we think what we think.
In our day of pollution and distraction, guarding your heart and mind is imperative.
In Ephesians 6, God uses Paul to show us how important it is to be prepared for battle.
Blessed reading as you dress to do battle with the unseen enemy of your soul. Lord protect our hearts and minds as hell unleashes it’s forces as never before!
THE ARMOR OF GOD SERMON SERIES
- The Shield of Faith – How Trusting God Extinguishes Fiery Darts
- The Breastplate of Righteousness – How Christ Has Freed You
- The Girdle of Truth – How Truthfulness Will Protect You
- The Helmet of Salvation – How Right Thinking Will Guard Your Mind
- The Power of Pentecostal Praying – How Praying in the Spirit Ties It All Together
- The Sword of The Spirit – How the Word of God Defeats the Enemy
- The Feet Shod With Peace – How God’s Peace Will Keep You
Take unto you the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day. – Ephesians 6:13